ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING FOR GAME ADVERTISING ONLINE. PARTICIPATION IN ITS SERVICES INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE.
This Agreement is between You and UBM Game Advertising Online LP and its affiliated companies as the owner of the Game Advertising Online Service (“UBM” or “us”). “You” means the entity or person listed on the Registration Form you submit to us.
The Game Advertising Online (GAO) services offer an advertising platform for gaming and entertainment web sites and advertisers that want to reach their visitors. The platform includes ad delivery and bidding capabilities, as well as reporting and payment services.
ADVERTISER TERMS (apply only to advertiser accounts)
When you participate as an Advertiser, you agree that you will NOT use our services to display advertisements that:
- Are not relevant to a gaming audience.
- Contain strong visual violence, nudity, or vulgarity.
- Advertise MMOG leveling/gold/item stores or services.
- Are visually irritating, for example contain strong flashing, excessive color changing, etc.
- Advertise gambling.
- Contain malware, viruses, or other destructive software.
We reserve the right to review all ads prior to display and may block or remove any ad that fails to meet these rules, in our discretion.
A participating Publisher may, on its own and as its own decision, choose to block specific advertisements. We do not control that action.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING
Bids for ad placements are accepted as described in the FAQ.
All advertising must be prepaid with a minimum deposit of US$50. You will be able to adjust your site selection and bids, and your advertisements will display, subject to availability of ad space, until the balance in Your account is used up.
Minimum bid requirement for any web site may be changed at any time. If new minimum bid exceeds Your current bid, the ad will pause until You confirm the bid increase.
We may adjust your bids and site selection when You give Us instructions to look after Your ad campaigns.
You can end your participation in our Services at any time. If you decide to do so, you must provide notice to Us.
We can cancel your account and end this Agreement with you at any time, for any reason, by sending notice to the email address you have indicated on Your registration.
Any unspent advertiser account balance will be refunded upon Your request or if We cancel your account under 2.III.b. Volume payment bonuses, publisher transfer bonuses, any other bonuses, as well as PayPal or bank payment processing fees will be deducted in event of such refund.
Accounts that have not displayed any ads for two years may be deactivated without notice. Any unspent account balance in such accounts will be expired.
PUBLISHER TERMS (apply only to publisher accounts)
When you participate as a Publisher you agree that:
- Your web site does not contain excessive profanity, racism, pornography, content which violates applicable laws or infringes copyright or any other party’s intellectual property rights.
You will embed GAO ad tags or code on your web pages only in accordance with the GAO specifications:
- You will not display GAO ad tags on sites that have not been approved by Us.
- You will add sufficient spacing between GAO banners and page content to minimize accidental clicks.
- You will not place GAO ad tags into self-reloading frames or similar devices without Our permission.
- You will not conceal GAO banners from full view using layers, hidden frames or any other devices.
- You will not inflate click thru rates artificially by clicking on ads yourself or by asking someone else to do so, by encouraging site visitors to click thru, by using automated software or scripts that simulate clicks, or by any other means.
- You will not engage in any practice or action that manipulates or abuses GAO’s platform, system or participants.
- Use of other gaming networks to sell advertising space on a web site which has its advertising space being sold by GAO is subject to Our mutual agreement.
- Although you may conduct direct sales with your other advertising clients, you agree not to contact GAO advertisers directly.
- You will provide notice to Us if you choose to remove one or all GAO ad tags from your web site.
- Exemption from any rules must be signed between You and Us in writing.
We reserve the right to reject any application for participation based on Our review of Your web pages.
Monthly publisher payments are sent on the first business day of each calendar month via PayPal or bank wire transfer. PayPal payments have no sending or receiving fees attached and bank wire transfers cost US$20 per transfer.
Minimum publisher payment / transfer amount is US$50 for Paypal and Check. Bank wire payments require a minimum transfer of US$1,000. Changes to payment information must be completed five business days prior to the end of the month. If no payout or transfer is requested by the publisher, its account balance will accumulate.
Publisher account balance will expire after one year of account inactivity.
Publishers are paid on a cost per click basis with rates determined by a combination of advertiser demand and publisher performance.
If necessary, publisher inventory may be filled with CPA or CPM campaigns.